Vina Robles Red 4 2008
Bright garnet with aromas of vibrant dark and red fruit with notes of blackberry and raspberry; hints of cinnamon and floral character. Savory, medium bodied; good structure with soft tannins. A wine with a pleasant approach.
Enjoy now through 2012
- 89 Points - 10 Terrific California Reds - Wine Spectator, November 2010
- Silver Medal- Sommelier Challenge 2010
- 88 Points – Robert Whitley, July 2010
- Recommended - Pierre DuMont, Piedmont Post, July 21, 2010
- Silver Medal - California Mid-State Fair Central Coast Wine Competition 2010
- Silver Medal - San Francisco International Wine Competition 2010
- Silver Medal - Los Angeles International Wine Competition 2010
- Silver Medal - Highly Recommended - Beverage Testing Institute World Wine Championships 2010
- Silver Medal - Critics Challenge International Wine Competition 2010
|Region||California, Central Coast, Paso Robles|
Wine SpectatorDense, complex, chunky and chewy, with a mix of dried and dark berry, graphite, mineral, road tar and floral notes that flnish with a rich layer of detailed tannins. Syrah, Petite Sirah, Grenache and Mourvèdre. Drink now through 2020.
Wine EnthusiastSoft and jammy, with raspberry and red licorice flavors and a streak of brambles, nettles and peppery spices. It's a good, dry wine, but would benefit from greater structure. A Syrah-based Rhône-style blend.
Adult Signature is required for every shipment.
For walk-in customers: Please call ahead of time to make sure the item you are seeking is in stock. Any product you see on our website is available for online orders and pickup orders, but it does not mean that it is physically in the store at all times.
Product availability, price, and wine vintages are subject to change anytime. Customers will be notified before processing the order in that scenario.
The estimated time of delivery is only accurate when the product being ordered is in stock at the store. If it is out of stock, shipping may take 1-2 more business days (even if faster options like overnight shipping are selected).
The description/title of each product on our website is the most accurate form of information for you to trust. If you see a difference between the description and the picture of the bottle(s) provided, the description is most likely the more accurate form of information. Sometimes a product's image is in the process of being updated, which is why we strongly advise our customers to order by the title of the product rather than relying on the picture of the bottle. If you have any questions about a specific product, please call and we will happily answer all of your questions. Thank you.